Hair, Skin & Nails Vitamins - Dr. Addrienne Youdim
- Promotes overall metabolic health in addition to support for hair, skin & nails
- Contains silica and 125 mg of MSM for collagen support
- Contains specialty antioxidants like alpha lipoic acid, Activin® grapeseed extract and bioflavonoids for cellular wellness and skin protection
- Suggested use: Take 1 tablet daily with meals.
- CONTAINS NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, crustacean shellfish or fish
According to the American Academy of Dermatology, 1 in 4 women experience hair loss in their lifetime. In addition to hair, healthy skin (our largest organ) is important, too. The skin's appearance is a reflection of one's everyday eating, drinking, and exercise habits. Environmental pollution and toxins also impact the skin's health. A healthy outward appearance starts at the cellular level. Our Hair, Skin & Nails Multi-Vitamin contains specialty nutrients such as alpha lipoic acid, grapeseed extract, bioflavonoids as well as standard antioxidants such as vitamin A, C, E, and selenium to support cellular health from within. In addition, natural silica, MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) and amino acids provide added support for collagen and keratin production, which help strengthen hair, skin and nails.
These nutrients are delivered in a vegetarian capsule that contains no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, crustacean shellfish or fish.
When taken as directed each bottle provides a 3 month supply.